In order to use RunSignup, your browser must accept cookies. Otherwise, you will not be able to register for races or use other functionality of the website. However, your browser doesn't appear to allow cookies by default.
If you still see this message after clicking the link, then your browser settings are likely set to not allow cookies. Please try enabling cookies. You can find instructions at https://www.whatismybrowser.com/guides/how-to-enable-cookies/auto.
The Clark’s Nutrition Health Fair is moving! The Fair will now be held on October 22, 7AM – 11AM, at the Riverside Convention Center parking lot. This move will allow us to have a more robust presence while giving all Vendors and Sponsors easy accessibility and visibility.
Some key notes for Vendors:
· The Clark’s Nutrition Health Fair will be a one day event, on October 22 from 7AM – 11AM. Vendors must be open and ready for the public at 7AM.
· All Vendors will receive included continental breakfast at the Riverside Convention Center for up to two people (reservation required).
· All Vendors will have exclusive access to indoor restroom facilities at the Riverside Convention Center.
· Easy loading, setup and parking at Riverside Convention Center.
· In-Kind trade welcome – Giveaways for up to 5000 runners (requires pre-approval; email Jarod at firstname.lastname@example.org).
· Vendor sponsors ($500 +) will be featured on 2023 T-Shirt (deadline is July 14).
· Deadline to become a 2023 Mission Inn Run vendor – October 6.
*Unfortunately, we cannot accept any food vendors this year.
To become a vendor at the Mission Inn Run and Clark's Nutrition Health Fair, please reserve your space AND send the application to email@example.com
Reserve your space HERE
Vendor Application BELOW
Click the icon below to download the attached PDF.